Helal Group imports latest, easy to operate, and most efficient drip irrigation systems and offers them to farmers, growers and its clients.
Drip Irrigation is most used and efficient method of irrigating, it saves water, fertilizers and can be applied to any type or system required.
Helal Group has experts, who can operate any sort of irrigation system in all the 34 provinces of Afghanistan at district level.
Components (listed in order from water source)
- Pump or pressurized water source
- Water Filter(s) - Filtration Systems: Sand Separator like Hydro-Cyclone, Screen filters, Media Filters
- Backwash Controller (Backflow Preventer)
- Pressure Control Valve (Pressure Regulator)
- Main Line (larger diameter Pipe and Pipe Fittings)
- Hand-operated, electronic, or hydraulic Control Valves and Safety Valves
- Poly fittings and Accessories (to make connections)
- Emitting Devices at plants (ex. Emitter or Drippers, micro spray heads, inline drippers, trickle rings)
- Note that in Drip irrigation systems Pump and valves may be manually or automatically operated by a controller.
The advantages of drip irrigation are:
- Minimized fertilizer/nutrient loss due to localized application and reduced leaching.
- High water application efficiency.
- Leveling off the field not necessary.
- Ability to irrigate irregular shaped fields.
- Allows safe use of recycled water.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays less important role in frequency of irrigation.
- Minimized soil erosion.
- Highly uniform distribution of water i.e., controlled by output of each nozzle.
- Lower labor cost.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Usually operated at lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs.
You can request and purchase any drip irrigation system from our offices in and outside of Afghanistan.